VitraClad™ - Aluminium Profiled Panelling
Various thicknesses of exterior grade aluminium panels pre-folded; curved
or shaped as an accessory for other VitraGroup facade systems and pre-coated
in the matching coating system and colour.
- Corner mouldings
- Parapet cappings
- Window reveals
- Blade wall cappings
- Perforated flat screens for car-parks, balustrades etc.
More information on the VitraGroup Colour Range.
- VitraGroup range of standard colours
- Silver fleck metallic colours
- Broad range of pearl effects including "flip" pearlescents
- Rainbow fleck metallic colours
- Stripes or patterns available in multiple colours
- Custom image graphic designs
- Various thicknesses including 2mm, 3mm, 4mm & 6mm
- Range of sizes up to 1200x3600
Range of gloss levels including full gloss, semi gloss,
satin or low sheen(low sheen not recommended for exterior)
- Long term gloss and colour retention
- Reduces need for on-site trades
- Graffiti resistant
- Very robust, impact resistant
- Mould and bacteria resistant
- Very easily cleaned in the course of cyclic maintenance
Platinum selection retains permanent flexibility and adhesion, and under normal
conditions will not crack or delaminate from the substrate. Our standard warranty
of ten (10) years for
and fifteen years for
covers the longevity of the coating system. Project specific warranties available on request.
Please consult the manufacturer/agent for the most
appropriate method of installation for your
Samples each at least 200mm x 200mm are to be
supplied for each colour. These must have an
approval signature by the supervising architect and
be returned to the manufacturer prior to
commencement of production.
Since the use and application of this product is beyond our control
we cannot be held responsible for product field performance. The
information represented above is the result of our considerable
experience with this product but is not to be construed as a
Features of VitraGroup Products
Graffiti and chemical resistance allows for quick and economical removal without
affecting the surface.
Unique thermosetting factory finish withstands long-term exposure to
changes in weather.
Tough coating on panel and edges prevents the adhesion or growth of
bacteria and mould.
Resists pollution, grime and mildew. Impervious to chemicals,
solvents and cleaning agents.
Ceramic like surface withstands being bumped or accidentally knocked
by foreign objects.
Coatings continue to keep their as-new appearance for decades. Won't fade,
blotch or ripple.
High soundproofing rating makes it ideal for use in airports, public transport
schools and noise walls.
Thousands of standard, metallic, rainbow fleck, pearl and "flip"
pearlescent colours to choose from.